Makes 3 servings
1 Lean protein
1 1/3 vegetable servings
- 10 sprays non-stick pan spray
- 1/2 cup green spring onion, finely chopped
- 6 ounces shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso™ chopped green chiles
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- ¼ cup Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce (from 19-oz can)
- One cup canned low sodium diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded low fat sharp Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- 1 cup shredded low fat pepper Jack cheese (4 oz)
- 3/4 cup plain low fat greek yogurt
- 4 ½ ounces Sliced avocado
- ½ cup Fresh cilantro
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) or 13×9-inch (3-quart) ceramic or broiler-proof baking dish with 5 sprays cooking spray.
- Heat 10- or 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add 5 sprays pan spray and onion; cook 5 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Reduce heat to low. Add chicken, green chiles, chili powder, tomatoes and ¼ cup of the enchilada sauce; stir to combine. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Cheddar cheese. Transfer chicken mixture to baking dish. Top evenly with pepper Jack cheese.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes.
- Turn oven control to broil. Place baking dish about 5 inches from broiler; broil 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is golden and bubbly. Remove from broiler. Top with avocado and cilantro.
- Serve immediately.