Baked Eggplant with Tomatoes
* 2 1/2 cup eggplant
* 3/4 cup cherry tomatoes
* 4 tsp olive oil
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
* 10 sprays Non-stick Cooking Spray
Thickly slice the eggplant.
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Spray a baking pan with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt.
1. Lay the eggplant slices in the baking pan and cover with the tomatoes.
2. Sprinkle with salt free seasoning and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with one tablespoon of water.
5. Bake for 10 additional minutes.
Makes 2 servings