Is joining me as a health coach right for you? I’m not sure! But I would love to explore it with you!
Susan Palace | 404-394-3985
With over 65% of our population overweight or obese, there is a huge need for caring, trusted professionals to assist those looking to improve their health and well-being. Supporting a person’s health transformation is deeply gratifying and rewarding.
Why become a Certified Health Coach?
- You have a passion for health and would love to make a difference for others.
- You are an entrepreneur or want to start your own business and want the best programs, tools, support and training to be successful.
- You a fitness professional who would love to make more money but there are no more hours in the day or week.
- You are a loved and trusted exercise, fitness or yoga teacher or trainer who would love to work with people all over the country – outside your local geographic market.
- You are a personal trainer feeling the financial pinch during the holidays and summers when clients, or you, go out of town.
- You are a stay-at-home mom or dad who wants to contribute income to your household while being available for your busy family activities.
- You a health professional who would like to offer health coaching in your practice to help patients with health and lifestyle related conditions.
- You a chiropractor whose patients would benefit from losing weight.
- You are a corporate mom or dad who wants to transition to be home with your children.
- You want to make extra money to plan for retirement, kids going to college or wish lists.
- You are looking for more purpose and meaning in your work and career.
- You experienced your own health transformation and want to inspire others and stay accountable yourself to insure your own long term success.
- You want to be part of vibrant community of like-minded wellness professionals.
- You have a heart for helping others and want to create a fun and rewarding career.
As a certified health coach you have the opportunity to develop your own business, either as an additional income source or as a full time profession. There is no inventory to manage, no employees to handle, and no capital investment requirements. You have the freedom and flexibility of being your own boss and the advantages of owning your business.
You are provided with:
- Tools and support
- An innovative and leading edge lifestyle program
- Ongoing training (in person and online)
- Individual mentorship (apprentice style)
- A vibrant community of like-minded people working toward the common goal of creating healthier lives.
GET FREE TIPS TO CREATE A HAPPY BODY
Susan Fisher Palace, MBA, RYT
As a coach, speaker and teacher, it is my pleasure and privilege to inspire, educate and accompany you on your journey to extreme wellbeing.