Sheet Pan Chicken Piccata
- 4, (8-oz.) raw boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- ½ cup lemon juice
- ½ cup chicken stock
- 2 tbsp non-perell capers
- 6 cups green beans
- 2 tbsp slivered, toasted almonds
- ½ tsp each: salt & pepper, divided
- Preheat the oven to 375⁰F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper, and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Whisk together the melted butter, lemon juice, chicken stock, and capers. Pour onto the prepared sheet pan.
- Season the chicken with a ¼ teaspoon of salt and pepper. Place in a single layer on the sheet pan
- Toss the green beans with a ¼ teaspoon of salt and pepper. Transfer to the sheet pan in a separate section from the chicken.
- Place sheet pan in the oven and cook for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165⁰F. Pour sauce from the sheet pan into a bowl.
- To serve, place 6 ounces of cooked chicken and 1½ cups green beans on 4 separate plates. Drizzle each serving with 3 tablespoons of sauce and sprinkle a ½ tablespoon almonds over the green beans.
YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
COMPLETE LEAN & GREEN MEAL: 1 LEANER, 1 HEALTHY FAT, 3 GREEN, 3 CONDIMENTS
TOTAL TIME: 30 MINUTES
Nutrition Facts: Per serving: 390 calories, 14g fat, 17g carbohydrate, 51g protein