- ½ cup unsweetened original almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups reduced fat, shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup Rotel diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 – 1lb bag mini sweet peppers, halved lengthwise, stems and seems removed
1. In a small saucepot, heat almond milk to a simmer
2. Remove saucepot from heat, add cheese, and stir until completely melted.
3. Add Greek yogurt and diced tomatoes, and stir until well-combined.
4. Serve with halved mini sweet peppers!
Makes 4 servings